Dealerware INSPIRE Summit 2022
Covid-19 Health & Safety Initiatives
Dealerware INSPIRE Summit 2022 will be taking place at the Hotel Zaza in Austin, Texas, April 4-6, 2022.
The safety and well-being of both Dealerware INSPIRE Summit 2022, Hotel ZaZa guests and colleagues is our top priority. In an effort to mitigate the spread of Covid-19 and in alignment with our commitment to your health, Dealerware INSPIRE Summit 2022, along with our venue and service partners have implemented the following protocols.
Event Venue Protocols at Hotel Zaza Austin:
- Increased routine cleaning and disinfection across all high volume touch points and common areas.
- Sick employees are prohibited from entering Hotel Zaza.
- All staff are required to wear masks when interacting with guests.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the venue.
- All food and beverage areas will be structured to reduce participant contact:
- No self service - attendants will serve all food at stations and buffets
- Continued food refreshment
- Covid-19 Safety and Awareness Training to all event staff on standard personal preventative measures.
By registering for Dealerware INSPIRE Summit 2022 you are agreeing to follow the Event Participant Protocols and CDC Recommended Safety Protocols listed below:
Event Participant Protocols:
- Participants must show Proof of Vaccination of negative Covid test prior to event entry. Further details relating to testing requirements will be provided prior to the event.
- Participants who have any Covid-19 or Flu-like symptoms, or have had confirmed exposure to Covid-19, must stay home and may not attend event based on the following;
- In the past two weeks, you have tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19.
- In the past 48 hours, you or another member of your household has experienced the following symptoms: a fever of 99.6 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle pain/achiness, headaches, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, runny nose or congestion, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with Covid-19.
- In the past two weeks, you have traveled anywhere identified as being subject to quarantine advisories due to Covid-19.
- You or a family member are awaiting Covid-19 test results.
CDC Recommended Safety Protocols:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or into your elbow sleeve when coughing or sneezing. Do not use your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
Dealerware is closely monitoring the Covid-19 situation and will take appropriate measures based on developments and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the WHO, and other federal, state and local authorities. This includes recommendations concerning travel and public events as well as local, state and federal requirements and recommendations with respect to mask wearing protocols.
All event staff and participants must follow all health and safety mandates set forth by the CDC, State of Texas and City of Austin.
An inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19 exists in any public space where people congregate. Covid-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By entering the Dealerware INSPIRE Summit of 2022 and partnered properties, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19.
- Guidelines based on vaccination status and current Austin “Stage”
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- World Health Organization: